Hi! My name is Angie! I am a Board Certified Health Coach and I work with busy women, teaching them how to have more energy and renew themselves through self-love and life style changes.
After years of chronic fatigue combined with anemia, and ultimately adrenal fatigue, I decided I was sick and tired of being sick and tired. Through it I took care of a busy family, I was stressed out, and my mind or body just did not want to cooperate. I was tired all of the time and looking for quick, easy energy fixes. I wasn't eating properly or taking care of myself. No wonder I was run down! After struggling for years, I discovered how to renew my body and mind through proper nutrition and lifestyle changes. These changes have helped to revitalize me, given me endless energy, and best of all, help me look and feel younger too!
After I helped myself, I wanted to help others, so I enrolled in the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. In October of 2012, I received my Health Coach Certification and I opened my private practice. I graduated and received my full certification in March of 2013.
I studied with the world's top health and wellness experts including:
· Joshua Rosenthal, MScEd, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
· Deepak Chopra, MD World Leader in Mind-Body Medicine, Director of Education at The Chopra Center, Bestselling Author
· David Katz, MD, MPH, Authority on Preventive Medicine and Weight Management, Director of the Yale Prevention Research Center
· Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, Chair of the Department of Nutrition at Harvard’s School of Public Health and Bestselling Author
· Andrew Weil, MD, Bestselling Author and Expert on Integrative Medicine and Mind-Body Interactions
· Gabrielle Bernstein, Motivational Speaker, Life Coach, Bestselling Author
· Susan Blum, MD, MPH, Functional Medicine Doctor, Founder of Blum Center for Health
· Mark Hyman, MD, Founder and Medical Director of The UltraWellness Center, Bestselling Author
· Geneen Roth, Pioneer of Emotional Eating and Empowerment, Bestselling Author
· David Wolfe, recognized Expert and Bestselling Author on Superfoods and Raw Nutrition
· Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, Paulette Goddard Professor of Nutrition, Food Studies and Public Health at New York University
· Mark Bittman, New York Times Columnist, Bestselling Author
I received my training from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, where I studied a variety of dietary theories and practical lifestyle coaching methods. With my knowledge, we co-create completely personalized actions based on your goals to move you toward your ideal vision of health within your unique body, lifestyle, preferences, and resources.